|Most Popular Arts Section!!|
|Welcome to Celebrity-Portraits ! This club is mainly dedicated for portrait of famous people. We accept all kind of traditionnal or digital art as long as it’s a portrait. A portrait is a representation of a person, in which the face and its expression is predominant. |
Rules for submitting :
You can submit 3 deviations per week. But thanks to submit every work one time only otherwise it creates unnecessary extra work.
We accept :
- Portrait whatever the medium : drawing, painting, digital art.
- Full body, anonymous people or group but the acceptance guideline is more strict.
- Caricature only if it’s very well done.
We don’t accept :
- Everything that is not a portrait
- Animals, creatures, etc. except for the Fan art folder if it’s a famous character
- WIP or close up
- Traditionnal art poorly framed, blur, etc..
- Too small deviations (we must be able to appreciate the quality of work)
- No huge or disturbing watermark. To sign his work is legitimate but if the watermark spoils the work, share is useless.
- No text, dialogue, or song lyrics except in the description. We are a group of graphic design, the work must be sufficient in itself.
- Works where we can’t identify the subject.
- Pornographic content. The "Pin up and mature content" folder is for sexy stuff or artistic nude only.
Additionnal information :
Remember to submit your work to the right gallery folder.
We will decline any image submitted to a wrong folder, no matter of quality.
If you want to get feedback about any declined deviation or anything else, please ask in the submissions area.
Please add the name and a short description about the celebrity figured on your work. We can’t know everyone and we can’t look for systematically.
And last but not least, try to be original, it is not very interesting to have 100 times the same portrait. So take a look into the gallery
We are trying to raise the quality of this group and we reserve the right to reject any submission based on our opinion of quality. We will judge the submissions on anatomy, likenes, technical mastery, light and colors and framing. By voting on the submissions we hope to be fair, but of course some people will always feel offended or hurt which is sad but unavoidable. For those to whom this happens, you should take it as a challenge to do better next time
We hope these rules will be fair and appropriate for everyone.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to note the group. All your suggestions are also welcome
These rules may change at any time, if it happens, we will notify you in the journal
The Celebrity-Portrait team